The information herein refers to the present site and all the sites and sub-domains owned by Delphina S.p.A. and not to other web sites accessed through links.
Users who view hotelcaladilepre.com will see information being downloaded onto their own devices (desktop, notebook, mobile etc) in small text files known as “cookies” which are saved directly in the directory used by the user’s web browser.
Further information regarding cookies can be found at the following links:
Cookies used by Delphina S.p.A.
These allow the correct functioning of certain sections of the Site.
This site uses technical cookies, that is, those used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of a service from an information company explicitly requested by the subscriber or User to provide that service” (cf. art. 122, comma 1, of the Code).
They are not used for any other purpose and are usually installed by the site owner.
Cookies are divided into navigation cookies or session cookies and they are necessary to ensure normal navigation and use of the site (for example to make a booking or authenticate access to restricted areas);
1. Analytics cookies : similar to technical cookies used by the privacy guarantor as where used directly by Delphina as site manager for collecting aggregate information about the number of visitors and how they visit the site;
2. Function/feature cookies: allow the visitor to navigate the site depending on a variety of criteria selected to simplify the service.
In order to install these cookies, prior consent of the visitor to the site is not obligatory, but there is an obligation to inform the user in accordance with art. 13 of the Code in the most appropriate manner.
The acquisition and processing of the data resulting from the use of technical cookies is necessary for site consultation and in cases of refusal by the visitor, it will not be possible to carry out a complete and correct consultation.
No “non-technical” cookies, such as those used for profiling or marketing may be installed on the user’s terminal without the user being informed beforehand and providing valid consent. Delphina provides this information on almost every entry page of the site through specific banners and as specified on the banner itself, continued navigation of the site is considered valid consent.
PRINCIPAL TECHNICAL AND ANALYTICS COOKIES USED BY DELPHINA:
· PHPSESSID: per session – necessary for the web platform to identify a user’s single session.
· __utma: persistent – records the time of the user’s visit – necessary for providing service to Google Webmaster and Analytics third parties. Duration: 2 years
· __utmb: persistent – drop-out rate (approximate value) by the user – necessary for providing service to Google Analytics third parties. Duration: 30 minutes
· __utmc: per session – user provenance – necessary for providing service to Google Analytics third parties for the interoperability of older versions such as Urchin. Duration: single session
· __utmt: persistent – performance – necessary for providing service to Google Analytics third parties. Duration: 10 minutes
· __utmz: persistent – user provenance – necessary for providing service to Google Analytics third parties. Duration: 6 months
· _ga: persistent – user distinction – necessary for providing service to Google Analytics third parties. Duration: 2 years
· _icl_current_language – language preference, necessary for providing the language selected by the user. Duration 1 year.
Web sites and third party services
COOKIES FOR INTEGRATING THIRD PARTY PRODUCT AND SERVICES
These are used to integrate features and functions created by third parties within the site and present icons and preferences expressed on social networks or for the use of software for generating maps and added services etc. in the form of publicity. These cookies are sent by domains belonging to third party companies that provide advertising services to Delphina.
Consent to these cookies can be given in one or more ways:
- with particular settings for the browser or programmes used to navigate web sites.
- with specific changes of preference provided on third party websites.
Settings for managing cookies with the user’s own browser
Below Delphina provides a list of links relating to the most important browsers with instructions on how to take action regarding privacy and tracking preferences depending on the type of browser used by the client:
· Mozilla Firefox: Block cookies
· Google Chrome: Cookie and site data management
· Safari 6/7 (Mavericks): Managing cookies and other data from web sites
· Safari 8 (Yosemite): Managing cookies and data from web sites
· Internet Explorer: Block or allow cookies
· Opera: Cookie
· Safari iOS (mobile): Web settings for Safari on iPhones, iPads, or iPod touch
Information for managing third party service cookies
· Google Ads: Settings for Google ads
· Google Analytics: browser add-ons for Google Analytics deactivation
· Facebook: Cookies, pixels and similar technologies
L’intervento Del Fondo (R)esisto 2020 è realizzato con risorse a valere sul Programma Operativo Regionale cofinanziato con il Fondo Sociale Europeo 2014-2020 della Regione Sardegna.